onsdag 25 juni 2008

upset.

This sucks. I've got the time for the driving test, and guess what! It won't be in two months! TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!! Seriously... I asked for a quick education and what did I get? Two fucking months.... I only have like three lessons left... I will have to buy more fucking expensive lesson. I hate it! And you know what?! They barely have time for lessons... they are totally booked up. I don't understand why they even said from the beginning that they have time for me and didn't protest when I said I wanted it quick!

Damn, now I'm upset... To sleep now is not going to be easy...
And Tomas hasn't got home from work, or at least not put on his cellphone... so I cannot talk to him, to have him to calm me down....

Any tips on how to get less upset very quick?! I really need it....

1 kommentar: