tisdag 24 juni 2008

He's off to LPL...

It was a while since the latest update. Sorry. But actually I don't think anyone cares anyway.

Anyhow, I passed Teoriprovet, the theory part of the drivers license test, and it feels great! I'm on my way towards a drivers license now :)
This week I have also been driving more than 500 km, which is really good as I do need a lot of practice now!

Midsommar was good to, well at least the parts I remember! :) I almost don't remember anything from after we left Niklas' house except wanting to go home at about 00. 40 and then waking up the day after. So if I did something stupid, please let me know!

Oh, I also happened to buy a car yesterday... I didn't really mean to, it just kind of happened. It was so easy to drive and it only need like 0.45 l/10km, so it's cheap to drive. Hopefully I will be driving in it today together with my father.



Tomas is off to UK again and I really hate it. This week he's going to Liverpool (which is almost impossible to get to from sweden) instead of Prestwick. I don't know when he's coming back and it sucks... Normally I can handle it, but I don't know what's wrong today cause it feels awful and I don't know what to do. I already miss him and it's just about 2 hrs since he left... Seriously, it's not normal.

I'm gonna take a shower and then go to my parents house and hope it will feel a bit better...
It's great weather but I just feel like going back to bed again and stay there for a week... Fuck.

Inga kommentarer: