lördag 2 augusti 2008

Long time no see

I know it was a long time since my last update, over a month.
I just haven't felt like blogging for a while.

On monday school starts again and I so don't feel like it. But I guess it's a good thing anyway, cause that means I will get an education and then I will be able to get myself a good job and earn a lot of money so I can buy lots and lots of shoes! :)

One more good thing is that it's less than two week until my drivers licens test! :) If I pass it will be so much easier with the internship this fall and also easier to get a job, as almost every job require a drivers license.



Well, I guess I better go to bed now. I actually planned to talk to my baby, but it seems like he's late (and I'll blame the italians, I think that was where he was going today) so it will have to wait to tomorrow.

Now I'm off to bed!

Later.

1 kommentar: