måndag 5 maj 2008

Monday

So, new day, new challanges!
Today we have been vistiting a refuse collection company to take a look at their work for a better environment. It was actually kind of interesting and everybody were really kind and answered all our stupid questions! :) We will be going there on thursday as well to continue our investigation and the lesson after we will summarize what we have found and present it to the class.

Oh, I want friday again! I wanna party! :)
We had a great time last friday, even though there were hardly no people! I found not only one, but TWO dancing poles and I enjoyed it! :) It was so fun! So now I'm trying to make my boyfriend by me one, but I'm afraid he won't... :P


Matilda and me at Klaras, and yes, I had a bit too much to drink!
Note that you can see the dancing pole behind me! :)

Inga kommentarer: