fredag 30 maj 2008

Jumpsuit


We've all seen the picture of Nicole Richie in the black jumpsuit and everyone agree that she looks stunning but most of us would just look like walruses.

Yesterday when I was out shopping a saw this fabulous black jumpsuit and I just had to try it on. And guess what! I looked so hot! It was gorgeous on me, it almost fitted perfectly. There was just one problem.... I'm to tall. The distance from shoulder to the crotch was okey if I just stood still, but if I lifted my arms a bit there was this feeling of cameltoe... Nothing was showing, but it wasn't comfortable. I tried a larger size but then it was to big I just looked fat... So i left it hanging there on its hanger.

It just had to be 3-5 cm longer and then it would have fitted perfectly... You can fix a lot of things with clothes so they fit You better, but I don't think this can be fixed in a good way.

If someone's interested in it you can find it here!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

vart klippte du dig? och vad hette hon =P