fredag 30 maj 2008

Disenchantment

I don't know what it is, but something hit me like real hard the other day. It was like an awakening!
I realised that I really have to take better care of myself and my body in order to feel and look good.

So I've been buying a hair mask, a heatprotecive cream for the hair (for blowdrying or straightening), wax stripes so I can wax my legs tomorrow! I've also been exfoliating my entire body and rubbed a light self tanning moisturizing lotion all over my body, on every tiny spot I could find.

I also ordered a new face lotion and some other lotions and stuff to pamper my body :)

Tomorrow there will be waxing, doing face and hair masques, eating chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream and of course a lot of girl talk :)

Btw, my feet still smell peppermint! (well, at least they don't smell something else :P)

Inga kommentarer: