måndag 2 juni 2008

Summer!

I just love the weather we've had for the last week! It's wonderful! :)

I've had a wonderful weekend! I've been out in the sun most of the time, soaked in spf 20 all the time, studying for the drivers licence test which is coming up in less than 3 weeks.

I also had my legs waxed, thank you girls :) It feels so good, really smooth! :)

Today I packed my suitcase for my trip to Scotland the day after tomorrow. As I'm off to school 8-16 both tomorrow and on Wednesday (travelling day) I figured it would be best to do it today. So I packed and checked in online, so the only thing I need to do now is to remember the bag and get my ass on the bus to the airport after school on Wednesday :)

And you know what? Today is the day my baby gets the key to his and Alex's flat! :) I'm so happy for him! I'm gonna call him later to check on how he's doing and how the line check was :)

What have you guy been up to today?

Inga kommentarer: