torsdag 14 augusti 2008

Today's the day

Just a couple of hours left!

You know how upset I was about that I had to wait so long to do my drivers license test, well, this is the day. About four hours left! I can't hardly believe it. And I really hope I will pass...

The plan for today is to have breakfast (about now), take a shower and go to my father and go for a 1-2 hour ride with the car, practicing parking and just driving aroung. Then it's time for lunch and after that I'm off to the trafic school, we'll be driving for about 30 min before the actual test.

To be honest I'm a bit nervous. But still I think it will be just fine if I just relax, pay attention and drive carefully! :) Cause I know I'm a good driver, so the only way I can mess up is by not paying attention och doing something stupid. If I just drive like I use to I will pass :)

Wish me luck! :)

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

grattis till körtkortet .. U gooo girl =D hehe