måndag 16 juni 2008

My trip to Scotland

Finally I'm going to post pictures and tell you guys about Prestwick, Glasgow and Scotland (and of course my Mr. Handsome!)

So the day before the I left Sweden we had this wonderful lunch in Stadsparken in Örebro! My baby bought two salads and met me in the park for a lovely lunch in the sun before I had to head back to school again.
Tomas and my suitcase (as you can see) in the park just after finishing the delicious shrimp salad. Why I had my suitcase with me one day before I left is just a long story (which you don't want to hear, so we'll just skip it)...

So on the actual day we went by train and buses to the airport and there were lots of getting off and on trains and buses and lots of waiting... Pretty tiring with all heavy bags and stuff.
Well, as it wasn't to much fun a lot of pictures were taken, most of them really ugly, but hey, I'll give some of the to you guys anyway! (thinking of what Sarina said about letting people se ugly pictures of you)

So here we go!
Favorite pose no1. aka The Blowfish pose.


Oh, Mr. Handsome! God damn, he's hot! (and yes he's holding a picture of
me doing the Meatball pose)


Did I mention that it was a bit boring travelling for, what it felt like, 58 hours to get to the airport?


And at the airport it was just as boring. (meaning Blowfish pose again) And being together with a guy with secret papparazzidreams you can make sure as hell you'll have to be in at least 438 pictures before you even leave the country.


I think that was enough travel pictures!
Of course I took some pictures in Scotland and the first picture was of a banner in Prestwick saying "Jesus loves you", which I'm not going to post.

Little did you know that the weather in Scotland actually can be quite enjoyable (if you find some place that the wind don't knock you to the ground)! We were down at be beach just enjoying the quiet and peaceful moment in the sun.


A picture from Glasgow. My georgeous man is trying on a really nice shirt, sad it didn't fit over his shoulders...


Sitting outside Burger King (or was it McDonald's?) eating ice cream. At that moment I was so happy (until the camera was put in my face, again) as I had just bought two pair of high heel shoes for only 13 pound (!) each and they are so georgeous! I love them! Now the mission is to actually walk in them! :)


Eating lunch at some sort of chinese/asian resturant in Buchanan Galleries. At the very same resturant the guy working there said "Jag älskar dig", when I ate there alone a couple of days later, when I told him I was from Sweden. Weird!


I just had to take a picture of the sign in the background! I was pretty surprised to find a Kopparberg sign so far(?) from Sweden! Apparently they serve Kopparberg in a lot of resturant even outside Sweden... Well, I certainly don't know much about my country.


Look in the background! A HUGE H&M banner. It covered almost the entire building! And it was a huge building! I don't know why, I just found it cool... (yes, having a papparazzi following you all the time can be tiring! ;))


Well, that was pretty much the pictures from the trip that I will post today!
Phew, I'm tired... I better get my ass over to my bed as I have my first driving lesson tomorrow! I'm so nervous! Feels like I'm going to crash their car... But everyone keeps telling me it's okey, cause they've got insurance covering it! Well, okey, fine... But I would probably not get my ass into any car in a couple of years if I did crash it...

okey, bed now....

Inga kommentarer: