tisdag 27 maj 2008

Sick, like always...


This is not one of my best days...
I've had a horrible headache the entire day, my face is hurting, , my throat is hurting, I'm hot like fire and sweating like a pig (sexy, I know...) and I really hate it!

I've been taking pills all day, and it's just helping a bit... And tomorrow I have this final exam of the Environmetal course we've had this spring. To be honest I haven't studied. Tomas was here yesterday and today and I just haven't felt like it. But it feels like I'm going to be fine anyway! :)

I was supposed to go to the blood bank tomorrow to donate blood (or at least the white bloodcells) but as I do not feel okey, I will have to cancel my time... Like always... I think I have been cancelling it more times than I've actually been there. :S

I want to be healthy and be able to donate blood like anybody else!
I hate beeing sick all the time... :(

I just hope I get well til wednesday next week, so my eardrums don't get hurt when I'm flying to Tomas, 'cause that wouldn't be good at all... :S


By the way, I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow, but I don't know how I want it... I just know I want to keep the lenght as much as possible and I'm thinking about a long bang, something like Nicole Richie has from times to times. The problem is, I'm not quite sure it will fit me... You see, I've got the straightest hair in the world with no volume, no nothing... So I really hope the hairdresser can say whether it would look good on me or not.

What do you think I should do with my hair?!

Inga kommentarer: