lördag 10 maj 2008

Don't we all just love and hate Ryanair at the same time?


Right now I fucking hate Ryanair!
Well, not like it's the first time...

I just bookes tickets from Skavsta, Sweden to Prestwick, Scotland for June 4th to 9th and then I get a page that says that I have to print the page and bring it to the check in. Wtf? I'm not even supposed to check in on the airport, I'm doing it online! So why do I have to do that? I don't have a printer...

Plus I haven't recieved any confirmation e-mail yet.... Fuck. If they fuck this up I will personally strangle Michael O'leary! Well, okey, maybe not, but I will hate Ryanair for the rest of my life.

They fucked up my last trip. Not in the same way as it seems like they're doing now... They changed Tomas' base from Stansted, London to Prestwick, Glasgow after we had booked tickets for me to come visiting him in London... It was supposed to be this weekend, I was supposed to be just outside London now, not in Kumla...

So I guess you all understand that I really wanna go now..
*sigh* Still waiting for the confirmation e-mail.... Last time I got in a couple of minutes.
I guess I will leave the computer on tonight so the page which I "should print" it still there in the morning...

Inga kommentarer: