torsdag 15 maj 2008

Aaalmost friday!

Short visit at school in the morning, about 2-3 hrs only. Kind of soft, we finished a groupwork, and it actually feels good!

And I bought myself a new cellphone :) A silver/grey SonyEricsson K770i (not the same color as in the pic, I'm to lazy to take a pic on my own today) Okey, I know I just bought a new Nokia like 3 months ago. But hey, this is good, cause I can call Tomas when he's in Prestwick for 0 sek/min and that's great. :)

I really should be cleaning my apartment right now, but I got stuck in front of the computer looking at a lot of thinspo! I found a girl which posts like 30-40 thinspo pics each day! Lovely to go back in her archive and just look at all the stunning pictures :) Love it!

Well, I guess I must carry on with the cleaning, cause it's a mess here. Looks like a tornado just passed by... :S And tomorrow my boyfriend will be coming home, so it would be great if he actually would be able to walk on the floor without having to jump between piles of clothes... :P haha!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

vad gullig du är :D